Rispondi
saluzz
Real Isean handeater

Hm interview: Javi Boss

Messaggio da saluzz »

Hm interview:
Javi Boss

JAVI.jpg
The leader of spanish hardcore. The history of the iberian underground music is here to give us an exclusive interview.

Edited by Saluzz.

Hi Javi
1.How did your dj career start and when did you decide to star producing ?

I started playing when I was 17 years old for a friend in his pub. At that time I played for free because I was just starting out and was really into music and enjoyed the opportunity to play a gig. I was playing in various venues for the next four years and noticed some Dj’s were beginning to produce their own sounds, this really excited and interested me so I decided to learn to produce my own music, and was well on the way to doing this by the time I was 24 years old.

2.How did you come up with the name Javi Boss ?
Well in truth it was some of the regular crowd who started calling me JaviBoss and the name just stuck!

3.When you say Javi Boss in spain, it means Hardcore. Are you the pioneer of this genre in your country? How's everything started ? Which club did first start to introduce it, and how was the crowd reaction ?
Today, Yes, JaviBoss is symbolic of HardCore in Spain. My first gig was in Central, Almoradi the crowd went wild with excitement as they had never heard HardCore before. This was the start of HardCore in Spain.

4.How was Central Rock Records in 2002 born ? What do you recall about your first vinyls ?
The idea was to expand my club, Central and be able to mix different types of music which of course included HardCore. As to my first vinyl’s I prefer to forget them!

5.You brought spain Hardcore beyond borders, straight to Holland and made it be known by great masses. Years ago, the spain style was particullary different from the other country. It was less "raw" and more melodic and happy; we know it as Makina. Now the sound has become definitely Hardcore thanks also to others new talents from Central: Juanma, Rayden, Insane Project. How has this change happend, and is Makina still popular ?
Makina has nearly disappeared from the scene now, because it is too repetitive. HardCore has always been evolving and is still doing so due to the massive input from all of the different HardCore Dj’s.

6.What is in your opinion your biggest success or the higher point in your career ?
I have had so many high priorities in my career, but one that stands out was when I played Dominator in Holland, I looked into the crowd and saw hundreds of flags with Spain and JaviBoss on them it was an amazing feeling.

7.What equipment you prefer to create your music ?
I prefer logic audio, I use Virus.ti a lot.

8.Have you ever get inspired by any electronic producer to start making your own music ? Which artists do you prefer, and which one gave you more good feeling when you were young ?
I have three producers that I like The Playah, AngerFist and Mad Dog. When I was young I like a lot of different rock and dance music.

9.Let's talk about the spain scene: You've been the resident dj since many years at Central. What can you tell us about the underground nightlife in Spain? Do you think it worth to invest on it even though the crisis ? We ask you this, because the nightlife here in italy started to suffer.
Yes here in Spain also, Central is not opening as much as before the crisis but I am sure in the future it will pick up again. Even so I am in demand in other cities in Spain and abroad, which is great!

10.We've noticed, that in Spain, as here in Italy, an underground scence with generes such as Frechcore, Industrial, Hardtek, and Crossbreed is developing more, and more. What do you think about it ?
At the moment these types of genres are not so popular in Spain and I can’t see it growing in the near future, HardCore is still going strong and the favourite in Spain.

11.We know you hit also the italian dancefloors couple of times. How did you find the italian crowd? Do you remember any particular moment about it, that you want to share with us ?
I have played in Italy more than ten times, I like it very much, the Italian crowd love HardCore and they get really excited when I play. I love to watch them on the dance floor especially when they do the dance where they separate and then suddenly come back together, it is special to Italy I haven’t seen it in any other countries, its brilliant!

12. What international crowd is the best one, in your opinion ? Which one excites you more ?
Each crowd is different so each one gives me a special feeling.

13. What you think the future of this music will be? Do you have any new releses or project coming up ?
HardCore will be even better in the future, there are a lot of very good producers with good ideas and input, it can only expand and grow. Yes I have just finished a new album, My Religion, it is being released during the next two months. I have already started a new project and am immersed in that now.

14. A greet to your italian fans ?
I’m coming soon, so see you there! For now enjoy my new album, My Religion. JaviBoss

Thank you Javi !!
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Alex b Hard
Contatta:

Re: Hm interview: Javi Boss

Messaggio da Alex b Hard »

Il leader dell’hardcore spagnola. La storia della musica underground della penisola iberica ci ha rilasciato un intervista esclusiva.

tradotta da Alex b Hard

Ciao Javi
1.Com’è cominciata la tua carriera da dj e quando hai cominciato a produrre ?

Ho cominciato a suonare 17 anni in un pub di un amico. A quel tempo suonavo senza guadagnarci visto che ero solamente all’inizio e apprezzavo l’opportunità si suonare in giro. Ho suonato in diversi posti per i seguenti quattro anni e notavo che alcuni Djs cominciavano a produrre la loro musica e questa cosa mi ha emozionato e interessato, così decisi di imparare a produrre anche io e ho portato avanti questa cosa fino all’età di 24 anni.

2.Com’è nato il nome Javi Boss ?

A dir la verità è stata la gente a chiamarmi Javi Boss così infine il nome è rimasto.

3. Javi Boss in Spagna è sinonimo di Hardcore. Sei uno dei pionieri di questo genere nel tuo paese ?
Com’è cominciato tutto ? Qualche club ha cominciato ha proporlo e com’è stata la reazione delle persone ?

Oggi si, Javi Boss è sinonimo di Hardcore in Spagna. La mia prima da fu al Central e la gente impazzì perché non aveva mai sentito l’hardcore prima di quel momento. E’ cominciata così l’Hardcore in Spagna.

4.Com’è nata la Central Rock Records nel 2002 ? Cosa ricordi dei tuoi primi vinili ?

L’idea era di espandere il mio club Central e aver la possibilità di suonare diversi tipi di musica, Hardcore inclusa. Per quanto riguarda i miei primi vinili preferisco dimenticarmeli !

5.Hai portato l’Hardcore spagnola oltre i confini, direttamente in olanda facendola conoscere alle grandi masse. Anni fa, lo stile spagnolo era particolarmente diverso rispetto agli altri paesi. Era meno graffiante e più melodico e happy; noi lo conosciamo come Makina. Adesso il suono è diventato Hardcore in modo definitivo grazie anche ad altri talenti della Central: Juanm, Rayden, Insane Project. Com’è nato questo cambiamento? La Makina è ancora popolare ?

La Makina è quasi scomparsa dalla scena oggi poiché troppo ripetitiva. L’hardcore al contrario si è sempre evoluta e lo sta ancora facendo grazie al grande modo di farla dei diversi Djs.

6. Qual è secondo te il tuo più grande successo o il punto più alto nella tua carriera ?

Ho avuto molti punti alti nella mia carriera ma uno in particolare è quando ho suonato al Dominator in Olanda. Ho guardato la gente e visto centinaia di bandiere spagnole con la scritta “Javi Boss” ed è stata una sensazione stupenda.

7. Che strumentazione preferisci usare per creare le tue tracce ?

Preferisco Logic audio e uso tantissimo la Virus.ti.

8. Ti sei mai ispirato da qualche produttore di musica hardcore per cominciare a far le tue tracce ? Quale artista preferisci e quale ti ha dato le sensazioni più belle quando eri più giovane?

Ho tre produttori che mi piacciono particolarmente: Tha Playah, Angerfist e Mad Dog. Quando ero un ragazzo mi piaceva molto il Rock e la musica Dance.

9. Parliamo della scena spagnola. Sei stato resident per molti anni al Central. Cosa puoi dirci riguardo alla vita notturna underground della Spagna ? Pensi valga la pena investire malgrado la crisi ? Questa domanda te la poniamo perché la vita notturna qui in Italia ha cominciato a soffrire.

Anche qui in Spagna, il Central non apre più tante volte come prima della crisi ma sono sicuro che nel futuro si tirerà su di nuovo. Anche per questo sono richiesto in altre città in Spagna e all’estero, il che è decisamente bello.

10. Ci è sembrato che in Spagna, come qui in Italia, la scena underground di generi come la Frenchcore, Industrial, Hardtek e Crossbreed si sta sviluppando molto. E’ cosi ? Cosa ne pensi ?

Al momento questi generi non sono molto popolari da noi e non penso crescano in futuro. L’Hardcore sta andando ancora molto forte ed è la favorita.

11.Sappiamo che hai suonato diverse volte in Italia. Come ti è sembrato il pubblico ? Ricordi qualche momento particolare a riguardo che desideri condividere con noi ?

Ho suonato più di 10 volte in Italia e mi è piaciuto moltissimo. Il pubblico italiano ama l’Hardcore e apprezzano molto quando suono. Mi piace vederli in pista specialmente quando si dividono e si raggruppano tutti insieme improvvisamente. E’ una particolarità dell’Italia che non ho mai visto in nessun altro Paese, è fenomenale !

12.Quale pubblico internazionale trovi migliore secondo te ? Quale ti ha regalato più emozioni?

Ogni pubblico è differente perché ognuno mi regala sempre qualcosa di speciale.

13.Come pensi che sarà il futuro di questa musica ? Hai qualche nuova uscita o progetto in arrivo ?

L’Hardcore sarà sempre meglio in futuro. Ci sono molti bravissimi produttore con tante belle idee che può solo espandersi e diventare più grande. Sì, ho finito da poco il nuovo album che si chiama “My Religion” e uscirà nei prossimi mesi. Ho cominciato da poco anche un altro progetto a cui sto dando tutto me stesso.

14. Un saluto per i tuoi fan italiani?

Tornerò presto da voi, dunque ci si vede presto! Per ora godetevi il mio nuovo album, My Religion. Javi Boss

Grazie Javi
Bred

Messaggio da Bred »

non uno degli artisti che preferisco...respect comunque :clap:
Link

Messaggio da Link »

Finalmente ho compreso cos'è "Makina", quindi ha fatto in Spagna ciò che gli Stunned hanno fatto qua, ottimo.
Rispondi

Torna a “Goodies”