I gadget firmati Hardestmusic
Rispondi
saluzz
Real Isean handeater

Hm interview: Pandorum

Messaggio da saluzz »

Hm interview: Pandorum
pandoruminterview.jpg
The uprising talent from Enzyme Records is the new special guest of HardestMusic exclusive interviews. His first EP is already a success and we will hear many times his name in the next future. We are proud to give you: PANDORUM.

Edited by Saluzz.

Hi Eugen!
1.How did your passion come up with hardcore? When did you start producing?

I used to listen to metal and other rock genres before I came in touch with hardcore. So I already had a love for extreme music genres before I started to listen to hardcore. I really liked the distorted kicks etc.
I played in a punkrock band as a guitar player and I wanted to experiment with the sound of the amplifiers and distortion, so that’s when I discovered FL studio. That was about the same time I discovered hardcore too.
I had a lot of ideas, like combining those 2 genres to make it sound the way I liked it the most.
The whole passion thing came when some of those ideas turned out to work and became more professional sounding. That was somewhere in 2009.

2.Why did you choose the name "Pandorum"? Is there a particular reason?
I was searching for some unique names with a cool background story. I had a few on paper but none of them were good enough in my opinion. So eventually Patrick (Ruffneck) came up with Pandorum which I really liked.

3.Do you take inspiration from any artist in or out the scene?
When I began to make hardcore I did use much inspiration from artists like: Nosferatu, Endymion, Ruffneck, Ophidian, Dione, Dj D, Nitrogenetics, Art of Fighters, Stunned guys etc. Those were the artists for me that helped me inspire in the days.
Nowadays I’m just a sponge and I get inspiration from everything I hear, even images help me inspire! I just throw in whatever I feel that will work in hardcore or extreme electronic music (whatever you want to call it).

4.What do you do beside djing and producing ? Are you working or studying?
I’m studying.

5.Do you produce or listen to other kinds of music beside Hardcore? Have you got any other alias?
Yes I listen to everything! But I’m really a fan of songs with big powerful tunes which can be hardcore, dubstep, metal you name it.
Not at the moment, just cause I’m 100% focused on Pandorum.
I have a couple of hardstyle tunes and I will release them, but that time will come.

6.To those people who don't know, how did you join Enzyme Records? Did you release tracks on other labels before?
I attended the Ruffneck remix competition in 2010 and won it.
No I haven’t, just because I wanted to get my sound perfect, which I try since day one haha! But it’s getting somewhere. :D

7.How do you feel when you realize you're releasing on Enzyme records next to artist like Ruffneck, Nosferatu, Ophidian etc. ? How do you feel on this label, and would you ever had imagined to reach this huge goal?
That was all what I was dreaming of since I started producing.
Enzyme records is the perfect label for me, I have all the musical freedom I wanted to have and was hoping for.
Well, I was somehow sure in a way that if I worked hard enough, I would reach my goal. And I gave up a lot of things believe me!

8.Any anticipation on your future releases, collaboration or maybe an Enzyme X version of you? Are there any artists in particular you would like to collaborate with in the future?
At this moment I’m just done with three tracks and started two other tracks already (one collab). I’m still planning on how to release them. And there’s also a remix coming up!
You have to be a bit patient, but remember Im working my ass off to release it as soon as possible.
Yeah I have a few, but let’s keep that a surprise!

9.What Hardware, software, and VST are most important in your production?
Nothing special, just use a lot of massive and sylenth1. But the most important is how to use it. The most important work goes into effects and sampling, which usually make the difference.

10.What do you think about, as an uprising producer, the hardcore scene nowadays? Would you like it to be more underground or "commercial"?
I think it’s doing a good job musically seeing. There are new sorts of subgenres and a lot diversity!
I don’t care about the popularity of the scene. As long if its quality, you won’t hear me whine.

11.What do you think about Endymion choice to join Neophyte Records? Has their sound become "inappropriate" to Enzyme Records? Is it a good or a bad thing for Enzyme Rec. ?
They had their reasons to leave Enzyme. And I don’t think I have the right to judge their decision as I’m not concerned. And why would I? As long as their happy with it! :)
If you are a producer yourself on a certain level and experience, you can understand their decision by changing some things up in their overall sound.
I don’t know.

12.What do you think the future of this music will be?
Maybe the scene will be a lot bigger cause of the expansion of hardstyle and hardcore will follow this flow, but I really can’t predict.
But wait.. I look into my magic ball.. and I see.. A lot of new talented producers with new ideas, and new sounds. That’s right, its up to the new generation producers I think.

13.What about the italian hardcore scene and sound, do you like it ?
Yes I really like it, at parties too! You have to be diehard to come all the way from Italia to party your ass off here in Holland. Don’t you?!

14.Do you have any suggestion to give to the new talent producers? What do you think could be done to encourage new talents and upcoming producers for reaching a goal?
5 tips
1. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. Of course you have to be realistic of your capabilities but you’ll find out. As long as you tried right!
2. Get as much good feedback on your tracks as possible. Not everybody will like it but don’t worry about that. If you have a good friend who dares to say if something is good enough or not, you got to stick with him for sure :P.
3. (You can skip this one if you already have a passion for music) Have a passion for music
4. Love other types of music
5. Logical thinking helps the most when building a track.

15.A greets to the community and your italian fans!
Thanks all members of hardestmusic.it for voting! Really appreciate it :D!
And follow facebook.com/djpandorum for all the latest updates!
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

ShaykraixHardcore

Re: Hm interview: Pandorum

Messaggio da ShaykraixHardcore »

Almeno questa intervista mi tira su il morale...
Alex b Hard
Contatta:

Messaggio da Alex b Hard »

Ottima !! :D Mi sembra che si senta parecchio che e' una brava persona e molto umile, valori difficili da trovare oggi ! :)
Sixthclone

Messaggio da Sixthclone »

Molto interessante :clap:
EVEE

Messaggio da EVEE »

ebbbravo Pandorum!!! se lo merita di stare in una label come l'Enzyme, mi sembra proprio la + adatta a lui!! :clap:
Cruz

Messaggio da Cruz »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
WXL

Messaggio da WXL »

So eventually Patrick (Ruffneck) came up with Pandorum
come cazzo fa il Ruffiano a trovarli tutti lui sti nomi non lo so
ShaykraixHardcore

Messaggio da ShaykraixHardcore »